Information on this Page May Be Dated.
Please See the Updated Farragut Station Page for More Accurate Information
Metro Access – 2 Blocks
Price Range – $130 Weekend to $200 Weekdays
The Bottom Line: The Quincy is located about two blocks from the Farragut metro station, which can be found near the corner of Connecticut Ave NW and L Street NW. When compared to the St. Regis and the Hampton Inn, which are also located in the Farragut neighborhood, The Quincy is the most affordable option. Unlike its competitors, The Quincy does not offer a fitness center on hotel property. However, it does offer suites equipped with a kitchenette, and this feature cannot be found at the Hampton Inn or the St. Regis. Of the hundreds of reviews available online, most are relatively positive, as guests appreciated their large rooms equipped with comfortable beds and Keurig coffee makers. Some negative comments were noted, the most common of which was excessive street noise. As one of the most affordable hotels in the area, The Quincy is a great option for business travelers or other guests who are on a budget. While the vibe in this city may be all business during the day, the Farragut neighborhood comes alive at night with numerous dining and happy hour opportunities.
- Internet – Wired and wireless internet is free
- Gym – Pass to adjacent gym, name of club Results Gym
- Parking – Self-park, daily fee of $35.40 (including tax)
- Shuttle to Airport – No shuttle
- Breakfast – Hotel restaurant serves breakfast, not included with booking
- Smoking Status – Non-smoking property wide
- Pool – No pool
- Rooms – Suite rooms with kitchenette, 1 king, or 2 doubles (2 queen)
- Restaurants in Hotel – Mackey’s Public House (Irish cuisine), Recessions II (American cuisine and bar)
- Pets – Only pets under 30 lbs. weight, and fee of $150. Maximum of two pets per stay.
Common Positive Remarks
- Keurig in rooms
- Comfortable beds
- Large rooms
- Noise level
- Small lobby area
- Climate control problems