Information on this Page Has Been Updated on Our Vienna Station Page
Metro Access – 5 Minute Drive to Metro
Price Range – $90 Weekend to $90 Weekdays
The Bottom-line: The Econo Lodge or Roadway Inn Hotel near the Vienna Metro station is bare bones. The name speaks volumes as to what to expect, economy! In addition, this motel (rooms face outside) keeps a low profile online, so we can’t really get a feel for things like other options. There are three primary hotels nearest to the Vienna Metro stop. This one seems like it has the least frills and probably is $20 cheaper on average.
- Metro Access – 5 Minute Drive to Metro
- Price Range – $97 Weekend to $91 Weekdays
- Internet – Wifi Free In Lobby, No Room Access
- Gym – No
- Parking – Free
- Shuttle to Airport – No, or to Metro
- Breakfast – Free, Cold Bar
- Smoking Status – Available
- Pool – No
- Rooms – 2 Doubles or Standard Queen
- Restaurants in Hotel – No
- Pets – No
Common Positive Remarks
- Access to Metro in Vienna & Freeway
- Very Basic Accommodations & Room Amenities
Alarming Reviews We Spotted
This Motel close to the Vienna metro stop didn’t have any reviews we thought were worth noting. We look for situation where the staff was unaccommodating, there simply wasn’t much said about this place across several sites.
Room Features – Room setups are one queen, or two doubles, there is a TV with cable, and a coffee maker along with a desk.