Information on this Page Has Been Updated on Our Dunn Loring Station Page
Metro Access – A 5 Minute Drive to the Dunn Loring Metro Station
Price Range – $259 Weekend to $94 Weekdays
The Bottom-line: The Residence Inn near the Dunn Loring Metro is probably best suited for families visiting the area for sporting events, or visiting family. There is no shuttle to help you get to the Metro, and the hotel location is in a residential setting, although there is a CVS nearby. The online reputation is good, guests visiting are clearly satisfied and most negative reviews were not related to billing issues, or poor staff. Because the price is higher than the closest competitor and there is no shuttle service to the Metro we like the Homewood Suites Hotel just up the street.
- Internet – Free In All Suites
- Gym – Fitness Room, Just Cardio
- Parking – Free
- Shuttle to Airport – No
- Breakfast – Free, Hot (Dinner Social Hours)
- Smoking Status – Smoke Free
- Pool – Outdoor
- Rooms – All Suites, Studio, One or Two Bedroom
- Restaurants in Hotel – No, Grab & Go Station
- Pets – Okay, $100 Fee
Common Positive Remarks
- Large Rooms Good for Families
- Convenient to Get Around VA Suburbs w/Car
- Must Drive to Get to Metro
- Free Dinner M – Thu is Nothing Special
Alarming Reviews We Spotted
The Residence Inn of Falls Church near the Dunn Loring Metro has a near spotless online reputation so expect a pleasant stay. All the negative reviews were petty items, we look for situations where the guests confront the staff about a complaint and the staff does not act adequately.
Room Features – Guest can choose from studio, and one or two bedroom accommodations. All rooms will include a sofabed, desk, flat screen TVs, chair, coffee maker, refrigerator, stove and over, microwave, dishwasher, silverware, pots and pans, dishes and glasses.