Information on this Page Has Been Updated on Our Largo Town Center Station Page
The Bottom-line: The Extend Stay America near the Largo Metro and Fedex Field doesn’t have a good online reputation. This is one of the few places we reviewed where the majority of the reviews are outright negative. Nearly all complaints are related to the cleanliness. Those who were satisfied booked on price and seemed to set a low bar which this hotel can meet from time to time. If you’re really pressing to save over an extended stay this is an ideal fit.
Book the Extended Stay America – Best Price Guaranteed at Hotels.com
Compare Rates & Book the Extended Stay America – at TripAdvisor.com
- Metro Access – 3 Blocks, 10 Minute Walk to Largo Town Center Metro
- Price Range – $133 Weekend to $123 Weekdays
- Internet – Free Wifi In All Room
- Gym – None
- Parking – Free
- Shuttle to Airport – None
- Breakfast – Free (Cold items only, grab and go style)
- Smoking Status – Smoking Rooms Available
- Pool – No
- Rooms – All Studios w/Kitchen, King, Queen, 2 Doubles
- Restaurants in Hotel – No
- Pets – $25/day non-refundable cleaning fee per pet (up to a maximum of $150). 2 pet maximum.
Common Positive Remarks
- Best Suited for a Budget Stay, Cook Meals in Hotel Room
- Just About Everything, Really Bad Online Reviews
Alarming Reviews We Spotted
Several. All we can say is that a majority of the time it’s not related to the front desk being rude, it’s how the rooms are maintained.
Room FeaturesAll rooms at Extended Stay Ameriaca hotel near the Largo Town Center Metro are studio setups with a full kitchen which includes an oven, stovetop, fridge and microwave, cookware and silverware. House cleaning is for guests staying over seven nights. There is a desk and TV in all rooms along with ironing boards and irons, and hair dryer.