Information on this Page Has Been Updated on Our Largo Town Center Station Page
Metro Access – 3 Minute Drive to Largo Town Metro, Not Ideal to Walk
Price Range – $119 Weekend to $129 Weekdays
The Bottom-line: Ideal for guests who need a clean decent sized room at a competitive rate near the Largo Town Center Metro without too many frills. Unfortunately online reviews tend to discuss the area more so than the actual hotel. We got the feeling its best to keep close to the hotel or Metro. Lots of people use this hotel as a place to stay for events at Fedex Field, a trip to Six Flag, or as a base to watch the Nationals baseball team. Comments about the staff were a mixed bag. But, a majority of them were positive and sometimes spoke very highly of certain staff members. All in all, not the best jump off point if you are a tourist, there are better areas to find a hotel near the metro for the same rate. A couple of reviews reflected that this Country Inn changed their perspective on the hotel chain for the better.
- Metro Access – 3 Minute Drive to Largo Town Metro, Not Ideal to Walk
- Price Range – $119 Weekend to $129 Weekdays
- Internet – Free Wifi in Lobby
- Gym – Fitness Room, Cardio Equipment
- Parking – Free
- Shuttle to Airport – No, No Shuttle to Metro
- Breakfast – Free, Waffles & Cold Breakfast Items
- Smoking Status – Smoke FREE on Their Website, Smoking Available on Others
- Pool – Indoor Pool
- Rooms – One King or Two Queens Standard Room, Suites 1 King
- Restaurants in Hotel – No
- Pets – No
Common Positive Remarks
- Almost No Complaints About Room Cleanliness
- Questionable Neighborhood
- Inconsistent Staff
- Limited Pool Hours
Alarming Reviews We Spotted
Other than a few billing disputes we didn’t spot too many conflicts where the staff reacted poorly complaints. There was once incident where the AC was broke, but it was fixed by the time the guests returned.
Room Features – The Country Inn Hotel near the Largo Town Center Metro offers guests three options for rooms that include one king, two queens, or two king suites. All rooms include a sofabed, fridge, microwave, desk, coffee maker, ironing board and iron. There are TVs in all rooms.