Information on this Page Has Been Updated on Our Capitol South Station Page
Metro Access – One Block
Price Range – $159 Weekend to $219 Weekdays
The Bottom Line: – This boutique hotel in Capital Hill will suit most travelers who want a semi-luxury stay for a competitive price. Most of the reviews online raved about the neighborhood and proximity to Union Station, the Library of Congress and much more. If you are driving into DC then this hotel may not be your best choice because parking is valet based, and they have a limited number of options to find a place for your car. On the flip side, if you’re not parking then staying here has perks because it is directly on the orange line. Guests most often saw this hotel as a place to sleep in DC. This particular hotel had a very high volume of reviews and a strong majority of them were positive, however, we did see for every 8 to 10 reviews one guest had a minor problem with their room’s utilities. Beyond this though guests are pretty content.
- Metro Access – One Block
- Average Rates – $190 Weekend to $326 Weekdays
- Internet – Free Wireless All Over
- Gym – Cardio Machines, Come Free Weights
- Parking – Varies Expect $20/Day
- Shuttle to Airport – No
- Breakfast – Cold Breakfast, Cereal Bagels, Yogurt
- Smoking Status – Non-Smoking
- Pool – No
- Rooms – Standard One Bed, 2 Beds / Sleeper Sofa & Suites
- Restaurants in Hotel – No
- Pets – Yes
Common Positive Remarks
- Recently renovated
- Offers wide variety of rooms including suites w/ kitchenette
- Sometimes they run out of parking.
- An unusual number of reviews discussing small problems with the room’s utilities.